When you launch RETS Connector, the main window opens.
RETS Connector Main Window
From the main window, you can perform the following functions.
§ Manage tasks:
• Create tasks (see Creating a New Task)
• Modify tasks (see Modifying an Existing Task)
• Test tasks (see Testing a Task Connection)
• Run tasks (see Running a Task)
• Delete tasks (see Deleting a Task)
• Import and export tasks (see Importing and Exporting Tasks)
• View task logs (see RETS Connector Logs)
• Resume failed scheduled tasks (see Resuming Failed Scheduled Tasks)
§ Manage RETS server connection settings (see The RETS Servers Manager)
§ Browse metadata (see The Metadata Browser)