This feature is designed to launch applications automatically in an unattended mode. Once launched, the application performs its functions, but does not display any windows or other GUI. Therefore you should not use launch any application that requires user interaction. Rather, launch .bat files or scripts that can process without user input.
u To configure RETS Connector to launch an external application:
1. From the Notification tab, select one or more of the Task Launch Options:
• Launch on Success. Launches an application when the task executes successfully
• Launch on Failure. Launches an application when the task fails
• Metadata change. Launches an application when the task succeeds despite metadata changes
• Md Change Failure. Launches an application when the task fails due to metadata changes
2. For each Task Launch Option you selected, type the file path to the application you want to launch and its parameters, exactly as you would type at a command prompt. If you need to launch more than one application at a time, create a batch file. RETS Connector supports the use of tokens for these settings (see Using Tokens in Application Launch Settings).